Wednesday 28 August 2013

Card Making

My summer at home has been 4 months in total and although I spent 3 weeks at the beginning Interailling around Europe, my saturdays working at my old job, Topshop, and the majority of the rest of my free time babysitting to earn some extra cash, I have found that I miss being creative and having projects to complete. Looking back, I now realise that I should have found myself some work experience even if it only meant a weeks work however I am going to be more proactive this year, and hopefully secure an internship for next summer. Whilst tidying out my room, I found all my card making stuff which I used to use when I was younger. I decided to get creative making loads of cards which I knew would be especially useful as two of my best friends birthdays were coming up at the end of August. 



No comments:

Post a Comment