Wednesday 7 November 2012

'People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges'

We were set a brief to complete based on typographic composition. After choosing a phrase from a list of potential choices, we had to represent this in any way we liked considering formation of text. I chose to use 'People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges'. I was stuck for an idea and had a 'designers block' which, as this was a quick brief, was not very convenient. After staring out my window however, I got a wave of inspiration from my view. Despite it being an ugly brick wall on the side of a car park, it proved to help me with this project. 


Once again I was indecisive on my final design as I like all the different photo effects for varying reasons. 






No comments:

Post a Comment